tisdag 29 mars 2016

Treading the abyss



WHITE CROCHET TOP* - Sammydress
KIMONO* - StyleMoi
RIPPED JEANS* - Yoyomelody
HAT - H&M
BOOTS - Dr Martens

Sorry not sorry for the underboob. I actually didn't notice, and my lovely constant photographer and best friend didn't notice either :D Oh well! The crochet crop top is super cute and easy to wear. When the weather allows it, I'll probably layer it under dungarees or some simple loose dress, maybe under a loose sweater and have it peek out at the top? This time I fell for the kimono-look though, and kept it a bit weather appropriate with jeans and boots. Hope you like it :)))







6 kommentarer:

  1. perfect <3
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvaraRadera
  2. OMG! She is looking really beautiful <3 Simply in love with this jeans <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :) Yes they are very comfortable :))

      Radera
  3. How can you be so perfect? ; ;
    I love your outfit and style so much!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! The photo looks good, so beautiful. I especially like this pair of jeans.

    SvaraRadera