tisdag 23 februari 2016

Idle



PINK FLUFFY CARDIGAN* - SammyDress
WHITE TUBE TOP - HM
GRAY HIGH WAIST JEANS - HM
WHITE BOOTS - Din Sko

Ok so I might have made a happy little noise when I opened my package from SammyDress with this lovely little fluff inside. Look at it! And it's just as soft and comfortable as it looks. The base is a knitted cardigan with quite big stitches, and soft "ribbons"(?) and other decorative ribbons. A few fell off when I took it out, but since they are pulled through the big stitches it was easy to put them back. None has fallen off after that ^^ I'm looking forward to wearing it this spring and summer as a jacket, and not as dressed down :D
This is my first collab with SammyDress, and it was so hard to choose what to get, because they have so much cute stuff! My wishlist on their site is full of gorgeous and inexpensive things!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful, love the fluffy cardigan, cute photos ♥


    http://www.moonelysian.com

    SvaraRadera